Firelight Bird Dogs

Firelight Bird Dogs

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Which one to keep?

I am in puppy heaven. Tweed's puppies turn 5 weeks old tomorrow.  Between 4 - 5 weeks is my very favorite age for pups.  They are old enough to be mini-dogs yet are still soft and fuzzy babies.  I am keeping a female but am still undecided on which one.  I usually don't have such a hard time choosing, but the two orange girls are twins and the blue half-mask girl is also adorable.  I might have to close my eyes and just pick one up!  Except for pups who have a large color patch like the girl in the first pic, English Setters are born all white with pink noses and eye lids.  In these pics you can see the pigmentation coming in as well as their freckles.







                                                             Thank yoooouuuuu for looking!

1 comment: