Firelight Bird Dogs

Firelight Bird Dogs

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mother Nature and Tweed

Mother Nature does things on her own time and schedule and apparently so does Tweed. She has come into heat about a month earlier than I had expected so we have put Kansas in our rear view mirror and as I write this we are enroute to PA to breed her. I am repeating the breeding I did last winter because those pups have been precocious and very successful in the grouse woods this fall. I want one for myself!

Here are a couple of pics of the now-10 month olds. C'mon Tweed, let's do it just one more time.














Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Are you headed home after Tweed's date? If so, feel free to stop here en route if it fits your plans.
    Solon

    ReplyDelete