Firelight Bird Dogs

Firelight Bird Dogs

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Dixie x Heath puppies 3 weeks old

This post is a test for me.  My usual practice with our litters is that once a week I email photos of puppies to the owners to show them progress and growth and to help them make their puppy choices.  Today I am instead posting the photos and video links here in a blog post since other folks have also asked to see photos and videos of the pups.  I welcome feedback - I hope people enjoy but I don't want to turn anyone off from reading our blog by being redundant and overwhelming with puppy pictures.

Enjoy.  And if not, please let me know.

Dixie x Heath puppies, 3 weeks old




Photos.






















6 comments:

  1. Luv seeing those squirming, squeaking bundles of joy. You're going to make 10 people very, very happy. Keep the pics coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn this is perfect for us. We will enjoy seeing the pups grow and this way here we will have some kind of an idea as to what we will be getting into when they arrive. This is great keep them coming. Mike Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that incredible sound of puppies grunting and squealing. I miss it sometimes, more that I could have imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're wonderful LD. As unknown said, "I miss it sometimes, more that I could have imagined."

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are adorable Lynn Dee! Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on a beautiful litter. Plenty of markings showing up already. I look forward to seeing more videos. Thanks for posting! Sue

    ReplyDelete